Thursday, December 6, 2012

{holiday} party.

i'm sure i'm not alone in this, but sometimes i get pretty envious of the fabulous parties i see in magazines (both online and in print) and throughout the blogosphere.  of course i save these images on Pinterest as future inspiration, and even implement them into my life every so often :) 

i'm sharing with you today three photo shoots i've collected over the last several months that really made me swoon.  hoping they will spread some holiday cheer and even inspire your next holiday soiree in the process. 




xo. di.

*images as noted above

3 comments:

  1. Love this inspiration for classy holiday parties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this post! I am glad to see I'm not the only one who fantasizing about fabulous holiday parties. Great inspiration, thanks!

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for the note! i love reading your comments. xo. di.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

design + development by fabulous k