Tuesday, October 2, 2012

black & gold: patch nyc.

i was very excited when target first announced the launch of their "shops at target" project back in the spring, and then promptly forgot to seek them out (it's hard to get to a target in a city, ok?!).  but when i came across their new collaboration with patch nyc, i said screw waiting until i can get to a store, i'm placing an order online (what a novel idea!).  below, some of my favorite pieces from the collection, and an outfit inspired by it.   



i love me some black + gold.

xo. di.


10 comments:

  1. love all of these picks, especially that throw from target and the cute polka dot flats!
    xoamy
    www.cupcakesncouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the collection I had no idea! So many lovely pieces and I have to agree with you, I love black and gold, it's my university's colors after all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is target?! love all of it! ps there's a target on state st now! love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. L.O.V.E. all of these choices. I would have never guesses these were from Target!
    Isn’t That Charming.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those flats... Very cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh you know i've been there - it's a beauty!

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for the note! i love reading your comments. xo. di.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

design + development by fabulous k