Thursday, December 1, 2011

advent II

happy december 1, lovely readers!  here we are again, the threshold of the true holiday season.  i'm ready.  well not ready, ready.  i have TONS to do (my own fault, why don't i ever start my christmas crafts earlier?!) between now and december 25, but i am jumping in with both feet.  and i know i did an advent post last year, but they're just so cute and fun, so i've rounded up another batch for you here!

 {clockwise from top left: 1,2,3}
 {clockwise from top left: 1,2,3}
 {1,2}
{clockwise from top left: 1,2,3}

some day i'll do something precious like these.  but for now, take a peek at the advent calendar c bought us for our apartment this year.  welcome to my world:


xo. di.   

*all images as noted above, star wars via

7 comments:

  1. LOVE this! I'm kind of doing an improvised advent calendar for the kids... instead of the $2 chocolate ones I usually buy! This gives me some great ideas.

    Plus, love the SW Legos - that would go over HUGE in our house! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious...from beautiful to realistic...love Legos and love Star Wars...needed to know about that many years ago:))

    ReplyDelete
  3. DAY 1 WHOOHOO CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT I GET!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the stockings one on the mantle - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks, jill! i'd say that'll work well :)

    diane - lol precisely right!

    ctf - hahaha

    good.clean.fun - ditto!

    ReplyDelete
  6. your world reminds me of mine, except I didn't find that start wars lego thing in time, so no advent for us at all. great finds :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for the note! i love reading your comments. xo. di.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

design + development by fabulous k