Thursday, July 22, 2010

wanting.


"i can never read all the books i want.  i can never be all the people i want and live all the lives i want.  i can never train myself in all the skills i want.  and why do i want?  i want to live and feel all the shades, tones, and variations of mental and physical experience possible in life.  and i am horribly limited."
-sylvia plath


sometimes one does feel terribly limited.  so much i want to do.  so much i want to learn.  and never enough time.  

so, we make do.  and make the most of it.  just have to keep trying.  keep goingand along the way?  celebrate all we have accomplished, i think.

xo. di.   

*image  

4 comments:

  1. I have that exact freak out every time I go into a bookstore, as I only recently realized that I will not get to read every book out there that interests me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I feel like that sometimes because there is just soooo much that I want to do and accomplish. I just have to remind myself to take one day at a time and that sometimes it's okay to not do everything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm so glad you ladies feel that way sometimes too!

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for the note! i love reading your comments. xo. di.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

design + development by fabulous k