Friday, June 11, 2010

the "it" list 2

week 2 has arrived!  (and click here to see week 1)



theitlist

We have a SUPER fab line-up this week gals... as I was compiling the "it" list I kept saying, "...that is my favorite... no, no, this one has got to be the best... wait, wait, I just love this one!" Take some time today or this weekend to visit each of these brillz blogs - you won't be sorry!
  • Jess of jesslc and makeundermylife is hosting one (or NINE!) hot giveaways this week (it ends today so scoot on over bunnies!)... Five Days, Nine Blogs, Nine Giveaways. The best part - there is a great cause behind these fun necklaces!
  • the pretty bee has me *buzzing* over this doily wall art! I even had to get the behind the scenes details on pricing (you know me!) - the objects of my affection cost less than $2.00 at the fabric store. Don't miss this!
  • the good life for less reminds you that the Summer looks:book is up and ripe for the picking! It's all the wardrobe inspiration that you will need to get you to fall.
  • where is the me in mommy rounds up Father's Day gift ideas (which reminds me.... I need to get on that.)
  • do. think. wear. see. love. dream. is inspired by Sundance... so she shops her own closet to achieve the look. LOVE THIS. Also, she offers new readers a re-cap on what's up at her blog... what a good idea! She's a doll, just a doll...
  • a spot of whimsy is inspired to throw a beach themed party... and after reading that post, I am too. She has captured the essence of "beach" perfectly.
  • karina, ink in all her craftiness takes dollar bin finds and makes them into a memento display. She makes it looks so easy... always.
  • one hundred inspirations brings us January Jones' simple and chic summer look for less than $70. Nice. Very nice.
  • sweetie pie pumpkin noodle whips up an outfit inspired by this sunset and it's drop.dead.
  • merci, blah, blah rounds up, hands down, the most glamorous selection of chandeliers I have ever seen. I'll take one, or a million, of each.
  • one sweet find has me dreaming of champagne hot air balloon rides. Swoon....
Interested in being featured on the "it" list? Small businesses, retailers and bloggers alike are welcome to join this weekly publication! email goodlifeforless (at) gmail.com for info!


schones wochenende!

 xo. di. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks so much for the note! i love reading your comments. xo. di.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

design + development by fabulous k