Thursday, April 29, 2010

etsy love.

i am in love with all things etsy.  well, maybe not all things, as the hysterical regretsy points out.  here's a sample (because this post would be never-ending otherwise) of what i'm crushing on right now:
 total mad men dress.  from audrey and grace's shop
 heart of light's blog and shop are a constant favorite of mine
i need (read: want) this pillow from dedeetsy's shop asap
 
my friend e sent me a link to lee butler's shop last week and this top is so in my wheelhouse
 how cozy would you feel drinking tea with this from knitstorm's shop?
 i'm a sucker for hand-cut cards AND city skylines, from my friend l's shop

i just realized this was a rather random mixture of items.  but the heart wants what it wants...!


xo. di.


4 comments:

  1. I love the collection of goods! Especially LB's of course :) That regretsy site always cracks me up, but I haven't been in awhile, thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... thank you so much for including my pins, Diane! I'm flattered.

    And I want that top! Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for the note! i love reading your comments. xo. di.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

design + development by fabulous k