Tuesday, April 6, 2010

bookworm.

"stories you read when you're the right age never quite leave you.  you may forget who wrote them or what the story was called.  sometimes you forget precisely what happened, but if a story touches you, it will stay with you, haunting the places in your mind that you rarely ever visit."  
- neil gaiman, author of coraline and neverwhere, among other things.

                       current pile of books to read


"when you read a book as a child, it becomes a part of your identity in a way that no other reading in your whole life does." 
- kathleen kelly (meg ryan) in you've got mail
 
                       my book journal, gifted to me by my roomie, little j :)


what's your favorite childhood book?  mine is little women.
             my copy, a birthday present from my mom on my 10th birthday


xo. di.

2 comments:

  1. Is the how to marry the wrong guy from me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol yes! from your fellow dg. haven't gotten to it yet, maybe that's my problem ;)

    ps you're my first comment, YAY!

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for the note! i love reading your comments. xo. di.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

design + development by fabulous k